Media Systems proactive Quality Assurance and Testing process helps to ensure high application quality, maximize cost reduction, mitigate risk to enhance the user’s performance.
Media Systems has a well experienced testing team that performs professional testing including a wide range of state of the art testing methods and tools throughout the development of a product or an application. By integrating testing at the core of every stage of a project, we continually ensure the substantial quality of the solution to meet the various needs of our clients.
With our dedicated and experienced test management team, we leverage industry best-practices across Insurance, Healthcare, Finance & banking, Retail & supply chain, Education & training, Construction, Energy & power, Medicare/Medicaid payment processing and IT Service providers to deliver innovative assurance strategies and solutions.
We provide the full spectrum of assurance services to all our clients across the globe. Our unmatched array of testing capabilities helps us to create innovative solutions for you.
Our Service Offerings:
- Functional Testing
- Non-Functional Testing
- Application testing
- Cross Platform testing
- Performance and security Testing
- Test Automation
Our Quality Assurance service delivers a complete and accurate monitoring of the software development and support processes. By using our extensive network of onshore and offshore resources, along with QA Automation, we collaborate with all teams involved to exceed the expected results and to accurately measure timelines.
Certifications include leading test process certifications, functional and performance test automation tools, test management tools, development technologies and project management and SDLC processes.
- Proven, flexible QA methodologies that consistently meet budgets, timelines and quality parameters
- Clearly defined Test Strategy, test environment and test database setup plans
- Visible QA process with pre-defined test deliverables and test status reporting
- Testing strategies aligned with client’s SDLC and project management processes and guidelines and business priorities
- Integrated test and automation teams for faster automation ramp-up
- Clearly understood end to end change control
- Qualified Resource Availability and Commitment to on-time delivery
- Demonstrated Partner Application & Third Party Tie-outs